Quickly compare our rating system to the common “user review” site — the difference and benefit is clear for both consumers and owners.
CBN Customer Satisfaction Rating
- Is independently researched and unbiased in its reporting
- Is expressed in one simple, easily understood rating
- Is expressed in a simple format that customers easily understand and find useful
- Is stable for the year and only changes with research-based verification
- Spectrum Award Star Page report only shows your business and rating
- Is straightforward, independently verified and offers a clear, unbiased perspective
- Provides unbiased third-party credibility
Typical User Review Sites
- Often feature biased reviews – competitors and any disgruntled person can unfairly post biased and often untrue information
- May show too few reports, leaving a weak or inaccurate impression
- Can show so many reports that it confuses customers (and confused customers do not buy)
- Ratings can change suddenly, based on one biased or inaccurate review
- Often show competitor ratings and reviews alongside yours, potentially sending your prospective customer to your competitor
- May have open-ended wandering reviews and commentary that confuse readers and can kill sales — even if you are fortunate enough to have only positive reviews
- Use content where all reviewers are “interested parties” and biased one way or the other by definition (and the readers know that)
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Learn more about the road to delivering the ultimate customer experience. Gain access to valuable tips and information to market and grow your business. Contact Us or call one of our customer care and marketing specialists at 866.732.9800 for more information.